Sunday 3 November 2013

November Wishlist ♥

 
 
Fireside Treats - Yankee Candle
Knitted Crystal Stud Jumper - Topshop
Silk & Wool Checked Scarf - Zara
Black Buckle Ankle Boots - New Look
Gold Tone Diamante Encrusted Hoops - River Island
Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Tote - Selfridges
Light Pink Floral Skater Skirt - River Island
 
Well its the start of a new month, gosh where has this year gone? Am I the only one who feels this whole year has just been on fast forward? As much as I hate being cold & dark evenings, there's nothing better than snuggling up with a brew & burning Yankee candle on a winters evening, heaven..
Fireside treats has got to be the best smelling Yankee candle there is, I am just obsessed with it. I love really sweet smells and it just makes me want to eat it  all up. Its just the perfect smell for this time of year. It reminds me of roasting marshmellows on the fire on bonfire night with my family and friends. After all to me this time of year is all about memories.
I'm also loving all tartan/checked clothes at the moment as well as pretty pink items that I can wear with thick tights, jumpers and scarfs. Just because its winter doesn't mean I cant wear pink right? Haha.
Gold jewellery, Michael Kors handbags, ankle boots & beautiful smells, I love November. ♥♥
 
 
Lots of love Chelsea.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment