Friday 11 October 2013

My top 4 pink lipsticks ♥

Hey everyone :)

I had one of those dramas today when you just don't know which lipstick to use! Now its getting colder my go to lipsticks are getting darker and are the more autumn shades. But part of me still wishes it was summer and what better way to keep the summer going by still wearing my pink lips just a bit darker? So I had a little look through my lip products and thought I would share my top 4 pink lipsticks before they disappear for the winter. They are...

 
Top left & top swatch - YSL Rouge Volupté lipstick in 29 Rose Opera (£24.50)
Top right & second swatch - MAC lipstick in Angel (£15.00)
Bottom left & third swatch - Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in 55 Romance (£24.00)
Bottom right & last swatch - Dior Addict lipstick in 578 Diorkiss (£24.00)
 
My favourite types of lipsticks are the ones that are not only a gorgeous colour but make your lips look plump and shiney. The price also helps as well, I think these 4 are quite well priced for how amazing the colours and textures are. The only downer on these is the fact they are all so amazing I have to choose between them every day ha.
 
I would love to hear whether any of you also love any of these lipsticks or if not which ones you do love. Speak to you again soon!
 
Lots of love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment