Thursday 10 October 2013

Happy Thursday!! ♥

Hey guys!

My names Chelsea i'm a 20 year old girl from Somerset, England. I've wanted to start up a blog for so long but never really had the time before (not that I do now lol). I just really want to share my love for all things beauty related with you all & maybe even a bit of my day to day life :). My real passion is makeup especially high end things that my boyfriend tells me off for buying every week haha. I must admit YSL have quickly taken over my new favourite makeup brand there products are simply amazing & the packing well.. what girl wouldn't like gold?! I've spent a massive chunk of my life sat watching videos & reading blogs over the last few years, but never before did I have the confidence to make my own so thought now i'm a bit older & a little bit braver why not start my own blog & see how I go. I'm hoping to start making YouTube videos in the near future too so keep a look out. Speak to you soon. Thanks for reading!! :)

Lots of love xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting a blog, can't wait to see what posts you come up with! Just followed you- I also write a beauty blog :) www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun, I've just followed your page too :) love some of your posts! xx

      Delete