Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Glossybox 2013 ♥

Hey lovelies :)

Well after the disappointment of the last few glossyboxes I'm pleased to say the Christmas one is a lot better! With this one I could use every product in there which is amazing as normally I only use a few. My favourite item in this months box has got to be the Lipsy London Glam perfume which is absolutely amazing! All my favourite scents are fruity, sweet smells, & this one well.. its simply delicious! It sort of reminds me of a mix between of DNKY Red Delicious & Sarah Jessica Parkers perfume. I'm a bit of a perfume addict so I always get exited when I open the box up and see some little samples inside.

What a lovely surprise this box was any, I actually really like everything that was inside so I will definitely be looking forward to the next box.. Glossybox you've got some standards to keep up now.. :)


 
My Christmas Glossybox contains:
Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Nude Lip Gloss (Full Size £12 for 8ml)
Wilkinson Sword Intuition Natural Razor (Full size £6.49)
Maybelline New York Colour Tattoo 24hr Eye Shadow in 35 On & On Bronze (Full Size £4.99)
Seche Nail Lacquer In Blanc II (Full Size £9.95 For 14ml)
Lipsy London Glam Perfume (Full Size £25 For 50ml)
 
Lipsy London and Glossybox have also got together and are offering Glossybox customers 10% off at lipsy.co.uk! Which is always a bonus as us girls do like online shopping.. eeeek ♥♥

Well if you receive a box every month then I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine :)

Speak to you soon!
Lots of love Chelsea xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment